Sarasota Dining Heat Map June 2016 – Sarasota’s Hottest Restaurants
With summer upon us, one would expect a seasonal slowdown. However when it comes to June dining in Sarasota, still busy is how I would describe the Sarasota dining scene. Our Dining Heat Map and Sarasota Hot Restaurant Poll continue to generate conversation and discussion on the hottest & best restaurants in Sarasota. With poll results combined with individual suggestions the results for June are complete.
Where were the hottest Sarasota restaurants for dining in June, 2016? The Sarasota Dining Heat Map shows you where. This Heat Map is designed to highlight the “hot restaurants in Sarasota.” The places people are talking about and frequenting; the happening restaurants. See the Sarasota restaurants listed for the month of May, 2016.
In no particular order, here are the hot spots for June, 2016
- Cafe Amici: An old world Italian styled restaurant with a focus on fresh ingredients. Simple, warm, and charming decor with a great bar and wine list. If you are a fan of branzino, then this is the place for you. Review of Cafe Amici
- El Greco: Located in the heart of downtown Sarasota, this family oriented Greek spot offers Mediterranean comfort food at reasonable prices. Love the Greek salad! Review of El Greco
- Indigenous: Continues to impress with an ever evolving menu of locally sourced ingredients, Chef Steve Phelps never disappoints. Review of Indigenous
- MADE: Always a crowd pleaser, MADE’s innovative, creative menu of American comfort food is extensive and quite satisfying. Their weekday happy hours (Tues-Fri) and Sunday brunch (10-3:00) are great ways to become acquainted with their award winning cuisine. Review of MADE
- Nancy’s Bar-B-Q: Nancy’s North Carolina styled “que” is always a BBQ crowd favorite. The newest location Li’l Nancy’s at the Ranch is now open on Main Street in Lakewood Ranch. After all, “que” and summer are synonymous. Review of Nancy’s
- Owen’s Fish Camp: A bit campy, casually comfortable, and definitely a fun place for dining. This Florida seafood spot hits the mark for fun, food, and fair pricing. Review of Owen’s Fish Camp
- Pomona Bistro & Wine Bar: Eclectic, elegant, and stylish, Pomona provides a fine dining experience using the freshest locally sourced ingredients, in a delightful Rosemary District setting. Review of Pomona
- Selva: Latin fusion cuisine at its finest, Selva never disappoints. Review of Selva
- Shore Diner: Open aired dining in the heart of St. Armands, Shore’s menu tantalizes with a full range of organically grown and locally sourced items. Review of Shore
- The Table Creekside: Beautiful waterfront setting, elegantly styled decor, and seriously sophisticated cuisine all combine to create a superb dining experience. Review of The Table Creekside
Share you opinion with us! Vote for your Top 3 Sarasota Dining Hot Spots. Poll closes on May 15, 2016. Results to be include in the Sarasota Dining Heat Map for May 2016.
Suggestions not on the list – write us below