Sarasota Dining Heat Map May 2016 – Sarasota’s Hottest Restaurants
Last month’s Dining Heat Map and poll generated a great deal of conversation and discussion on the hottest & best restaurants in Sarasota. With poll results combined with individual suggestions the results for May are complete.
Where are the hottest Sarasota restaurants for dining in May, 2016? This month’s Sarasota Dining Heat Map shows you where. The Heat Map is designed to highlight the “hot restaurants in Sarasota.” The places people are talking about and frequenting; the happening restaurants. See the Sarasota restaurants listed for the month of May, 2016.
In no particular order, here are the hot spots for May, 2016
- Antoine’s Restaurant: Simple, elegant, a true European dining experience. Did I mention their outstanding mussels? Review of Antoine’s
- Duvals: A new addition to this month’s heat map, Duvals seafood options are a stand out. Review of Duvals
- Indigenous: Continues to impress with an ever evolving menu of locally sourced ingredients, Chef Steve Phelps never disappoints. Review of Indigenous
- Louies Modern: With its stylish decor, one of the best happy hours in town, and a creative menu featuring fresh ingredients. Louies is a favorite “go to” place. Review of Louies Modern
- Libby’s Cafe & Bar: Located in the up and coming Southside Village area, Libby’s remains a fixture for lunch, happy hour, dinner, and with the new L Bar, drinks. Review of Libby’s
- Michael’s on East: Truly a Sarasota classic for continental fine dining and an ever changing innovative menu. Michael’s just celebrated its 29th anniversary. Review coming.
- Nancy’s Bar-B-Q: Nancy’s North Carolina styled “que” is always a BBQ crowd favorite. The newest location Li’l Nancy’s at the Ranch is now open on Main Street in Lakewood Ranch. Review of Nancy’s
- Pomona Bistro & Wine Bar: Eclectic, elegant, and stylish, Pomona provides a fine dining experience using the freshest locally sourced ingredients, in a delightful Rosemary District setting. Review of Pomona
- Selva: Latin fusion cuisine at its finest, Selva never disappoints. Review of Selva
- Shore Diner: Open aired dining in the heart of St. Armands, Shore’s menu tantalizes with a full range of organically grown and locally sourced items. Review of Shore
- The Table Creekside: Beautiful waterfront setting, elegantly styled decor, and seriously sophisticated cuisine all combine to create a superb dining experience. Review of The Table Creekside
Share you opinion with us! Vote for your Top 3 Sarasota Dining Hot Spots. Poll closes on May 15, 2016. Results to be include in the Sarasota Dining Heat Map for May 2016.
Suggestions not on the list – write us below